The Georgia Bulletin, the official newspaper of the Archdiocese of Atlanta,
strives to inform, form, inspire, educate, and strengthen the religious
identity of the members of the Catholic community of North Georgia by
providing significant local Catholic news, information, columns, commentaries, and photographs, as well as national and international news
related to the Church.
At The Georgia Bulletin, we seek to…
- Provide news and information about events relevant to Catholics in the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
- Offer an interpretation of events and give information that aids Catholics in forming opinions.
- Announce the news of salvation and illuminate the teachings of the Church through educational articles but also through stories of how local people live their Catholic faith.
- Provide a weekly exchange between the Archbishop and the people of the Archdiocese through his personal column and news articles on archdiocesan priorities.
- Foster dialogue within the Church among all Catholics, institutions, and groups.
- Build up a sense of community across the 69 counties of the Archdiocese so north, south, east and west readers know of resources available to them at neighboring churches or online and have news coverage of significant local stories when they cannot attend an event personally.
The Georgia Bulletin is published by the Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta, 2401 Lake Park Drive, SE, Atlanta, GA 30080. The newspaper is published biweekly, every other Thursday.
Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
All editorial material for publication must be received by Wednesday noon for the Thursday edition.